|By Business Wire||
|January 10, 2013 07:47 AM EST||
AxioMed® Spine Corporation (www.axiomed.com), a spinal orthopedics company focused on the development of products designed to restore spinal function in patients with degenerative spine disease by advancing the standard of care beyond fusion and first generation total disc replacement, announced today that it has completed a new round of financing, raising $3.6 million from current and new investors.
About AxioMed® Spine Corporation
AxioMed’s mission is to develop products focused on spinal function for patients with degenerative spine disease, thus advancing the standard of care beyond fusion and first generation total disc replacement. The Company’s leading products, the Freedom® Lumbar and Cervical Discs, were developed and designed by a team of clinicians and experts in the fields of biomechanics, pathology, spinal surgery and polymer science. The Freedom Lumbar and Cervical Discs have received CE Mark approval for distribution in the European Union. Additionally, the Company is pursuing US regulatory approval for its Freedom technology. Focusing on restoration of the natural function of the spine, AxioMed will enhance human health through research, innovation, development and service world-wide. For more information about AxioMed, please visit our website at www.axiomed.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks