|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 07:32 AM EST||
LONDON, January 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
January is a great time to book your summer holiday: last Sunday was predicted the busiest day to book a holiday online, resulting in it being dubbed 'Sunshine Sunday'.
As well as the general public getting excited for a glimmer of sunshine on the horizon, it seems celebs are also feeling the need to start spreading some sun-loving cheer. In her style column on The Guardian Lauren Laverne revealed that window-shopping for summer holiday essentials was "the perfect antidote to the post-Christmas blues."
In her column, Laverne discusses ladies swimwear from Swimwear365; commenting that the site "offers a huge range of beachwear and accessories all year round." Specifically, the article features some gorgeous products, including this sunshine yellow Buffalo cup-ring bandeau bikini top which features a retro ring detail and adjustable straps - making it the perfect versatile option for your swimwear wardrobe.
These matching Buffalo yellow side-tie swimwear briefs are also featured - the juicy, vibrant coloured bottoms offer adjustable side-ties for ease of wear. This gorgeous Seeberger floppy sun hat also makes an appearance in the article - and would make the perfect accessory for your swimwear collection for SS13.
So come on ladies, it's time to get yourself ready for the onset of summer!
Notes to Editors
- Swimwear365 is the UK's largest online swimwear retailer and stocks brands exclusive to the UK including S.Oliver, LASCANA and Buffalo, along with renowned brands such as French Connection, Adidas, H.I.S, Marie Claire and many more.
- Sizes range from 6 - 34, with cup sizes from AA to E. Prices start at GBP 14
Contacts: Press Contact For further information, images and press samples, please contact Jackie Franklin at Bright Light PR on +44(0)207-384-6111 or email@example.com. For additional information please visit http://www.swimwear365.co.uk and follow them on Twitter @swimwear365 and Facebook/Swimwear365
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks