|By Business Wire||
|January 10, 2013 06:01 AM EST||
Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, today announced it will present its second quarter fiscal 2013 results after the market closes on Thursday, January 31 and will also host a conference call and webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. EST (1:30 p.m. PST). The public is invited to both the call and webcast.
The conference-call dial-in numbers are 877-261-8990 or 847-619-6441 (International); passcode “Bally”. The webcast can be accessed by visiting www.BallyTech.com and selecting “Investor Relations.” Interested parties should initiate the call and webcast process at least five minutes prior to the beginning of the presentation. For those who miss this event, an archived version will be available at BallyTech.com until March 2, 2013.
About Bally Technologies, Inc.
With a history dating back to 1932, Las Vegas-based Bally Technologies designs, manufactures, operates, and distributes advanced technology-based gaming devices and systems worldwide, as well as interactive and mobile solutions. Bally’s product line includes reel-spinning slot machines, video slot machines, wide-area progressives, and Class II, lottery, and central determination games and platforms. Bally also offers an array of casino management, slot accounting, bonusing, cashless, and table-management solutions. Additional Company information, including the Company’s investor presentation, can be found at BallyTech.com. Connect with Bally on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
This news release may contain “forward-looking” statements within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and is subject to the safe harbors created thereby. Forward-looking statements are subject to change and involve risks and uncertainties that could significantly affect future results, including those risks detailed from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Although the Company believes any expectations expressed in any forward-looking statements are reasonable, future results may differ materially from those expressed in any forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to update the information in this press release except as required by law and represents that the information speaks only as of today’s date.
– BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. –
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks