|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- InterDealer Trading Solutions' Creditstation EMS is a neutral, multi-dealer execution management system that lowers the cost of credit trading by connecting Buy-Side traders directly with their dealer counterparties without mark-up. Creditstation supports RFQ, work up, click to trade, and leave markets functionality on aggregated liquidity from dealer, electronic, and Exchange venues of your choice, in any currency.
An independent technology firm, InterDealer Trading Solutions' award winning Creditstation technology has been production deployed globally for several years under name brands and counts several thousand users and several billion notional in credit trading volumes.
The Buy-Side EMS edition is a recombination of existing functions and is designed to improve liquidity sourcing and transparency, while providing a more disciplined and efficient means of automating trading. As a pure technology solution, Creditstation eliminates disintermediation and the associated costs.
Contact: Stu Sanderson (646) 530-8637
SOURCE InterDealer Trading Solutions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks