|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
LONDON, January 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Today, more and more fleet managers are making the investment into key M2M telematics technologies. Fleet telematics as a business strategy, can provide the ability to increase productivity, reduce fuel, operational and maintenance costs, prevent theft, and also play a key role in monitoring driver behaviour which will assist in reducing liabilities, claims and insurance costs.
On the 20-21 February SMi will be hosting an interactive two-day conference which will offer a comprehensive overview of the Telematics industry; as well as bring together Automotive Fleet Managers, Insurance Providers, Operators and Technology Leaders. This unique conference concept will provide a platform to share and discuss future strategies, partnerships and extensive opportunities the M2M market has to offer with the key players within the industry.
26 speakers from leading organisations will deliver case-studies and presentations to include EU Commission, Vodafone M2M, Zurich Insurance, Masternaut, EDF Energy, Tom Tom and more.
09 January 2013: SMi are pleased to announce we have ten complimentary VIP passes up for grabs for a limited time only. Each pass provides Automotive Manufactures entrance to the two day conference and workshop "Fleet Safety Improvements through Telematic Driver Monitoring". Offer is subject to availability and not valid for attendees already registered. Terms and conditions apply
For the full conference programme and further information please visit: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/m2m26.asp. Alternatively contact Alex Williamson: +44(0)20-7827-6115 / Email email@example.com
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event, please contact Jamison Nesbitt on +44(0)20-7827-6164.
About SMi Group: The SMi Group is a highly Professional, Independent and Global event producing company that specialises in Business to Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. Our aim is to provide you with the Highest Quality Events in Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors, which are timely, relevant and important to you and your company!
We are Experts in knowing Experts and have been bringing you this Expertise since 1993!
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks