|By Marketwired .||
|January 10, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
FORT COLLINS, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- Look to Fort Collins Club as a place to keep your child active and in shape this New Year with their new lineup of youth activities.
The all-encompassing health and fitness center has been a Northern Colorado staple for over 25 years. Fort Collins Club is offering a variety of youth activities for 2013. Some of the most popular are sure to include swimming.
Fort Collins Club will offer youth swim classes from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Those interested in a more team-like setting can take part in the swim team lessons Fort Collins Club will offer Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Lessons are slated to start on January 9, and those interested can fill out a brochure at the health and fitness center's front desk.
"Our swimming program always has been popular with the parents and kids," Fort Collins Club owner Todd Heenan said. "We've got a couple of different programs that combine to run five days a week. You could put your child in one or both of the swim classes. We expect these programs to fill up fast."
Fort Collins Club, of course, offers a lot more for youth activities. The central Fort Collins located health and fitness center has a climbing wall, full-regulation basketball court, racquetball, squash and handball courts, a video arcade, and full-service gallery to grab a snack or meal in.
In addition to all those amenities, Fort Collins Club also has a Kids Club where children ages 6 weeks to 12 years can be dropped off in to play with toys, games, crafts and much more while their parents work out. Children aged 7 to 12 also can be dropped off in the more relaxed Club House. Though unsupervised, parents must sign their kids in and out.
Those interested in taking advantage of swim classes or any of the number of services Fort Collins Club provides, which also includes a full-service salon and outdoor pool, can visit the health and fitness center's website at www.fortcollinsclub.net, call 970-224-2582 or stop by the club itself at 1307 East Prospect Road and get a free on-site tour.
Fort Collins Club
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks