|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 02:00 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On January 8 in Las Vegas, Hisense unveiled its highly-anticipated "U-LED" TV at CES, the world's largest consumer electronics exhibition.
Building on the LED display, U-LED (the "U" is for Ultra, defining the display's superior contrast, definition and color gamut, among other features) achieves unprecedented display effects through software and hardware optimization, delivering better contrast, wider color gamut, higher definition and faster speed. At the expo, journalists found that U-LED far outperforms LED in terms of dark field, image quality and color gamut when displaying the same content.
New products on display at the 2013 CES confirmed the overall acceptance and industry wide move towards TVs that are increasingly widescreen and HD as well as application systems-intelligent. Considering the inability of large-scale commercialization of super-HD OLED and UHD TVs due to the high prices, Hisense's U-LED can match OLED TVs in terms of quality at a price only slightly higher than a LED TV's. Following the 2013 CES, Hisense's U-LED will be available in Central America to meet demands of high-end users.
Hisense's U-LED is expected to be honored with the "Display Technology Innovation Award for Year 2012" at CES.
For more information, please visit us at Hisense booth: No. 7243, Central Hall, LVCC.
The high-tech enterprise Hisense was founded in China in 1969 and is a world leading provider of flat panel TVs, household appliances and mobile communication devices. It is recognized as a global top 10 player by business intelligence industry and research institutions. With 17 production facilities and seven R&D centers around the globe, it has regional headquarters in Europe, North America, Australia, Africa, and Southeast Asia and its products are sold in more than 130 countries.
For more information, contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher