|By Marketwired .||
|January 10, 2013 01:00 AM EST||
CHESTERFIELD, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- Spencers Solicitors has become the first solicitors practice in Chesterfield to be awarded corporate accreditation by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) in recognition of the firm's specialist expertise and competence in providing legal support in personal injury compensation cases.
APIL has run its accreditation programme since 1999 and is overseen by an independent Academic Quality Council, including representatives from the Solicitors Regulation Authority, The Bar Standards Board and academics.
Chief Executive Officer of Spencers Solicitors, John Spencer commented; "We are thrilled to receive APIL's accreditation. Spencers Solicitors is committed to pursuing the highest standards of professionalism and expertise and the accreditation gives peace of mind to our clients that they are in the very best hands when seeking justice following an accident."
The accreditation is a recognised quality standard of competency and expertise and firms must demonstrate a commitment to provide professional, practical and flexible training for staff to provide the highest standards for client care. Firms are monitored and assessed annually to ensure they remain in compliance with the criteria for the accreditation.
This latest accreditation continues to add to the Personal Injury specialist's accolades. In November a trio of solicitors were awarded Senior Litigator status from APIL, after demonstrating their extensive experience, ability and client focus.
Notes to editors:
Spencers Solicitors are leading and innovative Personal Injury Solicitors. Our experienced accident lawyers look after our clients and secure comprehensive accident compensation for them. We deal with no win no fee injury claims and when we win client's cases we don't take any compensation from them: they get 100% of their compensation award, as they should.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?