|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 11:02 PM EST||
KEARNEY, Neb., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Baldwin Filters announces the release of a new corporate video, "Baldwin Filters – Behind the Scenes."
The four-minute video offers a fresh, fast-paced look at Baldwin Filters, where its filters are found and how they are made.
"We are excited to offer this new video," said Kevin Connolly, Vice President of Marketing at Baldwin Filters. "Behind the Scenes gives viewers a glimpse at our worldwide operations, as well as an overview of the broad range of applications our filters are used on."
"The video also features our manufacturing process and our research and testing facilities, which allows viewers to see the quality built into each Baldwin filter," Connolly said.
The video can be viewed on the Baldwin Filters website at www.baldwinfilter.com.
Baldwin Filters, a CLARCOR company, produces over 6,000 lube, air, fuel, hydraulic, coolant and transmission filtration products for most applications, and can be purchased from distributors worldwide. For information about Baldwin products and employment opportunities, visit our website at www.baldwinfilter.com.
SOURCE Baldwin Filters
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks