|By Business Wire||
|January 9, 2013 09:00 PM EST||
Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO:6502) today announced that Shozo Saito, Corporate Senior Executive Vice President responsible for Toshiba Group's electronic components business, will make the opening keynote speech at 14th IC PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY EXPO, on Thursday, January 17.
Mr. Saito will speak on "Toshiba's Semiconductor and Storage Products Strategy and Expectations of Packaging Technology." He will introduce Toshiba's strategies for total innovation in storage in the coming age of smart communities and the company's expectations of semiconductor packaging technologies necessary for success in its wide ranging semiconductor business.
Keynote speech at IC PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY EXPO
|Date:||Thursday, January 17|
|Keynote speeches are scheduled for 10:00-11:30, with two speakers|
|Venue:||4 West Hall, Tokyo Big Sight|
|Subject:||Toshiba's Semiconductor and Storage Products Strategy and Expectations of Packaging Technology|
Toshiba is a world-leading diversified manufacturer, solutions provider and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems. Toshiba Group brings innovation and imagination to a wide range of businesses: digital products, including LCD TVs, notebook PCs, retail solutions and MFPs; electronic devices, including semiconductors, storage products and materials; industrial and social infrastructure systems, including power generation systems, smart community solutions, medical systems and escalators & elevators; and home appliances.
Toshiba was founded in 1875, and today operates a global network of more than 550 consolidated companies, with 202,000 employees worldwide and annual sales surpassing 6.1 trillion yen (US$74 billion). Visit Toshiba's web site at www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm
Information in the document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current on the date of the press announcement, but is subject to change without prior notice.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher