|By Marketwired .||
|January 9, 2013 08:34 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- Capital Group International, Inc. ("CGII") completed a purchase on 9 January 2013 of 4,150 common shares of Inmet Mining Corporation ("Inmet"). After completing a purchase through the Canadian public markets of 4,150 common shares, CGII holds 6,337,163 common shares, which represents 9.1359% of Inmet as of 09 January 2013. CGII has the power to exercise control of the shares but does not have ownership. Please note that this is the first purchase since the bid was made.
The shares were purchased and are held solely for investment purposes in the ordinary course of business and not with the purpose or effect of changing or influencing control.
Capital Group International, Inc.
Attn: Christopher Aquino
(213) 615 - 0469
(213) 615 - 4056 (FAX)
55th Floor - 333 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071, USA
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?