|By Marketwired .||
|January 9, 2013 06:56 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the USDC for the Western District of Washington on behalf of investors who acquired Zillow, Inc. ("Zillow" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: Z) stock between February 15, 2012 and November 6, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/zillow-z/.
The complaint alleges that defendants concealed the difficulties Zillow was having signing up new real estate agents as subscribers and the churn it was experiencing in existing subscribers. As a result, Zillow's stock traded at artificially inflated prices during which time Company insiders sold more than 3 million shares of their own Zillow stock for nearly $115 million. The Company then raised $156 million through a follow-on offering in September 2012 just thirty days after assuring investors that the filing of a Form S-3 Registration Statement was not intended for a follow-on offering.
Then on November 5, 2012, Zillow issued a press release announcing its third quarter 2012 financial results and reducing its fourth quarter and full year 2012 revenue guidance that fell below analysts' estimates. Furthermore, Zillow announced that it had lost a large display advertiser, Foreclosure.com, and therefore defendants expected weakness in the Company's display advertising business. These disclosures caused Zillow stock to fall $6.22 per share to close at $28.15 per share on November 6, 2012.
If you suffered a loss in Zillow you have until January 28, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn't require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/zillow-z/.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (866) 367-6510
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks