|By Marketwired .||
|January 9, 2013 06:51 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California on behalf of investors who acquired Align Technology, Inc. ("Align" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: ALGN) securities between April 23, 2012 and October 17, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/align-technology-algn/.
According to the complaint, defendants' statements during the Class Period concerning Align's financial condition and results for fiscal 2012 were false and misleading, because defendants knew and failed to disclose the following facts: (a) the Company's reported income and earnings were materially overstated, as the Company failed to timely write down goodwill associated with their acquisition of Cadent Holdings, Inc.; (b) negotiations with Straumann Group, the Company's European distributor, concerning its distribution relationship with Align had failed or been failing, and thus the goodwill associated with the acquisition of Cadent had already been materially impaired; and (c) the Company's sales and sales trends could not support the Company's third quarter and fiscal 2012 financial forecasts.
As a result of these misrepresentations and/or omissions, Align's stock traded at artificially inflated prices during the Class Period, reaching a high of over $39 per share on September 13, 2012, and allowing Company insiders to sell more than 1.5 million shares of Align stock at artificially inflated prices for more than $52 million.
If you suffered a loss in Align you have until January 28, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn't require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/align-technology-algn/
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (866) 367-6510
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London