|By Marketwired .||
|January 9, 2013 06:48 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of investors who purchased SinoHub, Inc. ("SinoHub" or the "Company") (PINKSHEETS: SIHI) stock between May 17, 2010 and August 21, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/sinohub-sihi/.
The complaint alleges that SinoHub and certain of its officers and directors issued materially false and misleading financial information. Furthermore, it is alleged that SinoHub concealed the fact that its internal controls over financial reporting were ineffective. In a September 19, 2012 press release, it was announced that SinoHub's auditors resigned citing potentially inaccurate financial data, as did several members of its Board of Directors.
If you suffered a loss in SinoHub you have until January 21, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn't require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/sinohub-sihi/.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (866) 367-6510
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks