|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 05:57 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CreditCall, the industry leading payment gateway and EMV software developer, announced today a surge in the growth of its U.S. business and further U.S. channel expansion. Over the past year, the company has greatly increased its operations in the U.S. payments market by providing card payment processing innovations to major parking equipment manufacturers and operators in six discrete areas of the US parking industry.
The U.S. parking market is increasingly turning to CreditCall's card payment processing solutions http://www.creditcall.com due to innovations such as Point-to-Point Encryption and in-app payments on smartphones and tablets as well as the company's vast payment solution portfolio for garage parking, multispace meters, single space meters, e-commerce airport pre-bookings and cellphone payments.
CreditCall customers can view their card transactions on WebMIS - CreditCall's real-time reporting system - irrespective of the channel they originated from. This speeds up administration and reconciliations, allowing customer queries to be dealt with swiftly. The combined reporting also provides a valuable insight into customer behavior. Operators can now see exactly which method of payment customers prefer and provide a better service accordingly.
Major U.S. parking equipment manufactures and operators already use CreditCall's payment innovations including:
- Pay by Cell – ParkNOW, Pay-by-Phone and Park Magic
- Pay by App – California based QuickPay Corp
- Single Space Meters – MacKay Meters, and POM
- Multispace Meters –manufacturers including Metric, Parkeon, MacKay and Hectronic
- Garage Parking (Pay-on-Foot and Pay-at-Exit) – increasing demand in Point-to-Point Encryption by operators and manufactures
- E-Commerce Airport Pre-Booking and Penalty Notice payments – for G-Techna and Chauntry
Dave Witts, CreditCall's new President of US Payment Services, commented, "It will be great to be selling what is essentially a universal credit card processing solution, and this multi-channel capability is becoming increasingly important to major operators and city authorities alike. They are running Pay by Cell schemes alongside traditional garage parking, and to have a common processing and reporting system is a huge bonus."
He added, "CreditCall already has a solid reputation for reliability, achieving over 99.996% uptime over the past five years due mainly to the fact that it operates four separate data centers which are interconnected. As an example, the recent hurricane Sandy had no effect on the processing of transactions for the company's customers."
CreditCall (http://www.creditcall.com) is a specialist payment services provider and payment gateway with a global footprint.
The company is best known for its innovative, reliable and secure card payment solutions covering mCommerce, ecommerce, mail order, call centers and unattended payment terminals as used in parking machines, ticketing, vending and kiosks. In January 2012 the company launched a mobile point of sale solution (http://www.cardeasemobile.com) for white labeling which enables businesses on the go to accept Chip and PIN debit and credit cards on a smartphone and tablets in conjunction with a fully certified Bluetooth enabled PIN pad.
For over a decade, CreditCall has also been developing Chip based EMV Level 1 and EMV Level 2 Kernel software (http://www.level2kernel.com) which is used globally in contact and contactless environments such ATMs, mPOS, card readers, PIN pads and contactless readers.
CreditCall was founded in 1997 and has offices in Bristol and New York.
For more information, contact:
+44 (0)117 930 44 55
Media & Analysts
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks