|By Business Wire||
|January 9, 2013 05:57 PM EST||
Etron Technology, Inc. (Taiwan GTSM: 5351) introduces a new flash drive controller, EV2669, of Etron’s USB3.0 Flash Drive Accelerator (FDA) series, in addition to its EV1669 product recently announced at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). EV2669 enables Etron’s USB3.0 flash drive customers to deliver unprecedented read and write speeds of 260 and 235 megabytes per second with MLC (Multiple Level Cell) flash memories without additional host drivers or software required. Moreover, EV2669 meets customer demands for large data storage by supporting flash memory capacities up to 128GB.
EV2669 utilizes Etron’s proprietary Flash Driver Accelerator technology to improve the overall performance of NAND flash memory access by leveraging advanced firmware algorithms and high-performance flash interface engines. It has been adopted in the products of top-tier USB3.0 flash drive makers, many of which are exhibited at the 2013 CES.
EV2669 employs a dual-channel design and advanced 72-bit Error Check and Correction (ECC) functionality for all MLC/ TLC NAND flash memories made of 2x nm or 1x nm advanced CMOS technologies from various flash memory manufacturers. It supports 4 CE (Channel Enable) pins per channel in a 64-QFN (9x9 mm) package or 8 CE pins per channel in a 88-QFN (10x10 mm) package, with up to a total of 16 CE pins.
Etron will display and demonstrate its cutting-edge EV2669 product along with its comprehensive series of USB3.0 controller ICs at Booth No. 31431 of USB TechZone and Booth No. 35114 in the South Hall 4 of the Las Vegas Convention Center at CES 2013 from January 8th to 12th. For more information, please access http://www.etron.com.tw.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks