|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 05:45 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky notifies investors of Ameristar Casinos, Inc. ("Ameristar" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: ASCA) of claims of breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law agsinst the board of directors of the Company in connection with the sale of the Company to Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: PNK). A complaint was filed in Nevada state court.
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://zlk.9nl.com/ameristar-casinos-asca/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, Ameristar shareholders will receive $26.50 for each share of Ameristar stock they own. The transaction has total approximate value of $869 million. The claims concern whether the Ameristar Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. is underpaying for Ameristar shares, thus unlawfully harming Ameristar stockholders. In particular, at least one analyst set a price target for Ameristar stock at $33.00 per share.
If you own common stock in Ameristar and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or http://zlk.9nl.com/ameristar-casinos-asca/.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major securities lawsuits and have successfully recovered multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of investors. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (866) 367-6510
SOURCE Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks