|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 05:43 PM EST||
CALGARY, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Enersight Corp., a leading global provider of Field Development Planning Software for oil and gas, has just released two new modules to expand the functionality of their planning system.
At the corporate level, Enersight provides insights that help the executive team make sound strategic decisions governing the company's operating assets. Enersight Enterprise integrates previous plan iterations with results - reserves, production, cash flow, NPV and more - within and among the fields, and over time.
This workflow enables differential analysis and creates a powerful strategic planning tool that helps you provide clear direction to your business units and guides your next round of field development activities. Enersight Enterprise, in short, gives you the opportunity to understand and achieve your business targets.
On the operational side, Enersight's Drilling and Completions Scheduling module is designed to help your team perform smooth, efficient planning for all the pre-drilling steps (including land access, well licensing, site construction, seasonal restrictions, etc.), rig scheduling, and fracturing. These tasks are key to minimizing spud-to-on-stream times and generating the per-well capital efficiencies and production targets your company is striving to achieve.
Together with Enersight's Planning System, the Scheduling module ties together the short term plan with the medium and long term view - answering the question, "How do the schedule changes impact my exit volumes and long term plan?"
Planning and operations teams at some of the world's largest and most
technically adept energy producers are using Enersight. We model oil
and gas projects from onshore to offshore - including massive
unconventional projects. Any producer that wants to instill a
structured development planning process with powerful planning and
analysis capabilities can benefit from using Enersight.
SOURCE Enersight Corp
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher