|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 03:21 PM EST||
JACKSON, Miss., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) announced today that it will hold its Fourth Quarter Conference Call and webcast on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time. On the call, David Hoster, President and CEO, and Keith McKey, CFO, will review the fourth quarter results and discuss EastGroup's current operations.
EastGroup plans to release fourth quarter 2012 earnings on February 12, 2013. The earnings release and supplemental information package will be posted on the Company's website, www.eastgroup.net, on February 12, 2013.
A live broadcast of the conference call is available by dialing 1-866-952-1907 (conference ID EastGroup) or by webcast through a link on the Company's website at www.eastgroup.net. If you are unable to listen to the live conference call, a telephone and webcast replay will be available on Wednesday, February 13, 2013. The telephone replay will be available until Wednesday, February 20, 2013, and can be accessed by dialing 1-800-723-0394. The replay of the webcast can be accessed through a link on the Company's website at www.eastgroup.net and will be available until Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
EastGroup Properties, Inc. is a self-administered equity real estate investment trust focused on the development, acquisition and operation of industrial properties in major Sunbelt markets throughout the United States with an emphasis in the states of Florida, Texas, Arizona, California and North Carolina. The Company's goal is to maximize shareholder value by being the leading provider in its markets of functional, flexible, and quality business distribution space for location sensitive customers primarily in the 5,000 to 50,000 square foot range. The Company's strategy for growth is based on ownership of premier distribution facilities generally clustered near major transportation features in supply-constrained submarkets. EastGroup's portfolio currently includes over 32 million square feet.
EastGroup Properties, Inc. press releases are available at www.eastgroup.net.
SOURCE EastGroup Properties
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?