|By Marketwired .||
|January 9, 2013 03:15 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Empire Mining Corporation (TSX VENTURE:EPC) ("Empire") announces that effective tomorrow, January 10th, 2013, it will commence trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the new name Columbus Copper Corporation and the new ticker symbol CCU.
Shareholders are not required to take any action in connection with the change of name; physical share certificates of Empire Mining Corporation will remain valid share certificates of Columbus Copper in full force and effect.
The changes emphasize Empire's concentration on its growing copper portfolio in Turkey and Serbia and in the general Balkan area of Europe. The changes are also motivated by efforts to further integrate within the Columbus Group with a view to reducing operating and overhead costs.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Robert Giustra, Chairman
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher