|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 03:07 PM EST||
GLENVIEW, Ill., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Kraft announced that MiO, pioneer of the fast-growing liquid water enhancer category, will debut a new 30-second commercial during the third quarter of Super Bowl XLVII on February 3, 2013.
"Nearly two years since we launched, MiO has already proven to be a huge hit with millions of fans," said Doug Weekes, VP of Refreshment Beverages for Kraft. "So it's only fitting that our game-changing liquid water enhancer will lead the new Kraft onto the world's largest advertising stage during this year's Super Bowl."
MiO will release more details about the Super Bowl ad later this month. To learn more about MiO, visit www.makeitmio.com or follow on Facebook (www.facebook.com/mio) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/makeitmio).
ABOUT KRAFT FOODS GROUP
Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) is North America's fourth largest consumer packaged food and beverage company, with revenues of approximately $19 billion in 2011. Launched as a public and independent company on Oct. 1, 2012, the new Kraft has the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse. The company has an unrivaled portfolio of products in the beverages, cheese, refrigerated meals and grocery categories. Its iconic brands include Kraft, Maxwell House, Oscar Mayer, Planters and JELL-O. Kraft's 25,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada have a passion for making the foods and beverages people love. Kraft Foods Group is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 index. For more information, visit www.kraft.com and www.facebook.com/kraft.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?