|By Business Wire||
|January 9, 2013 02:22 PM EST||
Andrew P. Keenan, Dyn CFO (Photo: Business Wire)
Keenan was most recently CFO of Carbonite (NASDAQ: CARB). Having joined Carbonite in 2007, Keenan helped guide the online backup service provider through a period of explosive growth while overseeing all financial, legal, HR and facilities functions. In August 2011, he completed their Initial Public Offering in difficult market conditions.
“I had a great run at Carbonite, so when I decided to make a change I was very selective,” Keenan said. “I wanted a fast-growth and dynamic company poised to continue to build on prior success; a large growing market with a great business model and 'sticky' products, and a team of talented and passionate people who enjoy working together. I found that in Dyn.”
Keenan is a technology company veteran, holding CFO and other senior financial positions at various companies for over 25 years. Much of this time was spent leading technology companies through various stages of growth and development including three successful IPOs and several exits through sale transactions. In 2010, Keenan was named the Boston Business Journal CFO of the Year.
Prior to joining Carbonite, Keenan was the Chief Financial Officer of Vovici, an online survey management and enterprise feedback solutions firm. Previously, he was the Chief Financial Officer of Silver Oak Solutions, where he navigated the company through their sale to CGI Group, Inc., a $3B public company. He began his career with Deloitte where he practiced in the firm's Entrepreneurial Services Group and attained his CPA. He holds a B.S. in Accounting from Bentley University.
“I couldn't picture a better fit for the CFO position than Andrew,” said Dyn CEO Jeremy Hitchcock. “He has a proven history of successfully managing SaaS (Software as a Service) company financial growth within similar technology sectors. I’m excited to see a new level of sophistication brought forth in our finance function at Dyn, as we spearhead the creation of the Internet infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) category.”
Keenan joins the executive management team at Dyn that includes:
· Jeremy Hitchcock – Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder
· Gray Chynoweth – Chief Operating Officer
· Cory von Wallenstein – Chief Technology Officer
· Kyle York – Chief Revenue Officer
Incorporated in 2001, Dyn is the worldwide Internet Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) leader, powering Managed DNS, Traffic Management, Email Delivery & Email Reporting for more than four million enterprise, small business and personal users. With nearly 20 data centers around the world and industry-leading uptime for over 10 years, Dyn’s commitment to customer relationships and engineering excellence shines every day. Uptime is the Bottom Line.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher