|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 02:19 PM EST||
SEATTLE, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- zulily, the leading daily deals site for moms, babies and kids is excited to announce an exclusive partnership with The Honest Company, a brand founded by Jessica Alba and dedicated to making natural, beautiful and effective eco-friendly products, such as diapers and wipes. Starting today, zulily is thrilled to offer its 10 million members access to these smart and affordable essentials alongside daily deals at www.zulily.com.
"We are constantly looking to partner with like-minded companies that understand moms as much as we do, and we found that with The Honest Company," said Darrell Cavens, chief executive officer at zulily. "The Honest Company line of products is a perfect match for zulily's mission to deliver boutique brands at an amazing value."
The first of its kind to open on zulily, The Honest Company shop (www.zulily.com/thehonestcompany) will be available every day for members to access Honest's non-toxic, high-performing household products with super-cute designs:
- Premium Plant-Based Disposable Diapers in various patterns including Anchors, Dinosaurs, Family Tree, Hearts, Leopard, Lumberjack and Skulls.
- Biodegradable Medical-Grade Cloth Wipes – thick, strong and absorbent.
- Premium Plant-Based Disposable Training Pants in various patterns including Night Sky, Princess and Robots.
Also announced today, The Honest Company will launch three new diaper patterns exclusively on www.zulily.com this spring.
"The Honest Company is about delivering the best family essentials to your doorstep, and that's what zulily is doing every day," said Jessica Alba, founder of The Honest Company. "We're excited about this partnership and connecting with families in a new way."
zulily (www.zulily.com) is the leading daily deals site for moms, babies and kids. Membership is free and zulily sales launch daily, filled with quality clothing, toys, decor and more. Top brands are offered alongside boutique brands, giving moms the chance to outfit their families with unique finds. Founded in 2009, zulily has become a global shopping destination. zulily is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Reno, Columbus and London.
About The Honest Company
The Honest Company (www.Honest.com), helmed by Jessica Alba, Christopher Gavigan, Brian Lee and Sean Kane, was created to ensure that parents have access to non-toxic, eco-friendly, beautiful family products that don't break the bank. Honest.com offers essentials for every family member including diapers, wipes, bath, skin care and home cleaning products conveniently door-delivered through a monthly subscription service of customized product bundles or for single item purchase. Thanks to customer purchases The Honest Company donates product, money, and effort to Baby2Baby.org.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?