|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 02:06 PM EST||
BEVERLY, Mass., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FPgirl (www.FPgirl.com), the first girl-driven fashion and style destination, today introduced three charms designed by members of its fashionista community. "Love" by Annie, "Zebra" by Danae, and "Cuddly Panda" by Megan were made available on the site January 6 as part of FPgirl's Things That Sparkle collection. The three charming-charms were custom made based on designs submitted by our FPgirls and are a stylish addition to any of the FPgirl charm bracelets and necklaces as well as the girl-inspired Hair Fling®.
"We've got an active and engaged user base of girls who are passionate members of the FPgirl community and we're thrilled to be able to bring three of their designs to market," said Sarah McIlroy, founder and CEO of FashionPlaytes.com. "Our jewelry and accessories line has been a hugely popular addition that girls around the country are adopting as their own because the options for base jewelry and charms, as well as other items, were inspired by our designers."
FPgirls were invited to submit drawings of charms they'd love to wear during a special contest in September. FPgirls submitted 550 designs, three of which were selected to go into production and are now available on the FPgirl site for $4.00 each. Each of the three charm designers received one of their charms, along with their choice of a Chunky Charm Bracelet with "Peace" and "Love" clip-on charms or a Slider Necklace with "Peace" and "Love" charms.
Girls can customize their charm-based bracelets, necklaces, barrettes and Hair Flings with more than 125 different charms that reflect their personal style, from music notes to sports charms, flowers, initials and more.
These newest charms make great gifts for BFFs this Valentine's Day. FPgirls can shop for gifts for girls in FPgirl's new Gift Shop, with items including Designer Must-Haves, Things That Sparkle, BFF Gifts Under $10 and Accessories.
FashionPlaytes is building a game-changing experience for the apparel world – the first ecommerce experience specifically for the next generation consumer, the digital girl. Redefining the "e" in ecommerce with its engagement-driven commerce model, FashionPlaytes fuses content, commerce and community to create a girl-driven fashion & style destination. FashionPlaytes is funded by a number of top-tier investors, including Fairhaven Capital, New Atlantic Ventures, Launch Capital and Golden Seeds.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks