|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 11:14 AM EST||
WASHINGTON, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Community lenders that want to increase their lending to small businesses in Native American communities are invited to attend a U.S. Small Business Administration webinar Jan. 16 on programs geared toward providing financing and technical assistance ideal for traditionally underserved communities. The webinar will focus on using SBA's Microloan and Community Advantage Pilot Loan programs and how community lenders with a Native American Community focus can use these programs to achieve their missions.
WHAT: A webinar on SBA's Community Advantage Pilot Loan and Microloan programs, geared toward nonprofit financial intermediaries that want to learn more about how to employ these programs to provide financing and technical assistance to small businesses in Native American communities.
Participants should note that the webinar is only open to lenders.
WHEN: January 23, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. (ET)
WHO: SBA Office of Economic Opportunity
SBA Office of Native American Affairs
HOW: Conference Call-in Instructions:
- Dial the AT&T Connect Teleconference Toll-Free Number – 1-888-858-2144
- Enter the AT&T Access Code – 5962990 (press the # key)
Web Conference Login Instructions:
- Login at www.connectmeeting.att.com
- Enter "Meeting Number" 1-888-858-2144
- Enter "Access Code" 5962990
- Enter "Email Address, First and Last name"
- Click Submit
- Click Participant
- Click Participant Application (Recommended)
- Click "Enter" Event
- Click Dial-In/Already Connected by Phone
(Close the Telephone Connection Instructions pop-up box)
To set up the AT&T Connect Participant application, a user's PC must run either Windows 2000, Windows XP (SP1, SP2, SP3 are supported), or Vista with either Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher) supported. AT&T Connect does support the Mozilla or Firefox browser.
Note: The phone number is the "meeting number" when logging in to https://www.connectmeeting.att.com.
A separate telephone line is needed for the conference call-in portion.
For assistance with AT&T Connect Web Conference Service, contact AT&T Connect Customer Care at 1-888-796-6118.
Contact:Cecelia Taylor (202) 401-3059
SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher