|By Business Wire||
|January 9, 2013 11:01 AM EST||
Moovweb today announced that more than 10 billion mobile pages have now been transformed through the Moovweb experience platform. The patent-pending, cloud-based platform is the world’s busiest, serving some of the highest volume mobile sites, apps and tablet applications globally, including: Macy's, 1800FLOWERS.com, Sur la Table, Golfsmith, Vitacost, Kroger, Accenture, Cox Communications, Chico’s, Sharpie and dozens more. This milestone was fueled by almost triple the number of new customers over the previous year.
The Moovweb experience platform empowers businesses to go mobile by taking a fundamentally different approach to unifying their Web and mobile development. With Moovweb’s patent-pending site virtualization technology, a business’s mobile sites and apps inherit and stay in sync with a desktop site’s content, features and business logic. This approach allows powerful mobile experiences to be delivered in days, not months, and drives radically improved business agility as future mobile and desktop innovation is unified, when appropriate.
“Old approaches to mobile and Web development simply aren’t working anymore,” said Ajay Kapur, CEO and founder of Moovweb. “Markets are changing in months, not years. People are using smartphones and tablets far more than even the optimists predicted. Our recent traffic milestone is incredible validation of how an experience platform can deliver the business agility that is imperative in today’s accelerated market windows.”
Moovweb’s vision is to fundamentally transform Web development to create unmatched business agility. Our enterprise-class, cloud-based platform is transformational for businesses that need to innovate faster and drive extreme results through their mobile channels. The platform offers developers, design agencies and systems integrators a set of powerful tools to radically shorten delivery times for compelling mobile sites and hybrid apps. The Moovweb platform powers some of the world’s largest mobile sites and apps, including those for Macy's, 1800FLOWERS.com, Sur la Table, Golfsmith, Vitacost, Kroger, Accenture, Cox Communications, Chico’s, Sharpie and dozens of others. Moovweb is headquartered in San Francisco.
Moovweb® is a registered trademarks of Moov Corporation. All other registered and unregistered trademarks in this document are the sole property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks