|By Business Wire||
|January 9, 2013 10:11 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlxhqv/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Electromagnetic Compatibility Shielding Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Electromagnetic Compatibility Shielding market to grow at a CAGR of 7.43 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the emergence of wireless technologies. The Global Electromagnetic Compatibility Shielding market has also been witnessing the increasing adoption of conductive coatings. However, the increasing complexity of devices could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Laird Technologies, Chomerics Parker, Leader Tech Inc., and Tech-Etch Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Comtest Engineering B.V., CREAVAC-Creative Vakuumbeschichtung GmbH, Dow Corning Corp., ERA Technology Ltd., Greene Rubber Co., Intermark USA Inc., 3M, MAJR Products Corp., Marian Inc., Omega Shielding Products Inc., Orion Industries Inc., Schaffner Holding AG, Tecan Ltd., and The Mushield Co.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Hardware team said: ''The Aerospace, Defense, and Healthcare sectors employ electronic components that operate under critical operating conditions. The manufacturers of the devices in the above-mentioned sectors attach great significance to electromagnetic compatibility shielding. Any interference caused from the EMI field in the electronic components in the above-mentioned sectors would be extremely critical to the equipment's overall functioning. In this respect, the need for electromagnetic compatibility shielding is extremely high in these critical sectors and will continue to remain high during the course of the forecast period.''
According to the report, the rapid development of the Telecom sector globally has led to an increase in demand for electromagnetic compatibility shielding and, in turn, has catalyzed the growth in the market. Wireless technology components are one of the key components that employ electromagnetic compatibility shielding.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlxhqv/global
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks