|By Business Wire||
|January 9, 2013 10:11 AM EST|
The TVB (www.tvb.org), the not-for-profit trade association of America’s commercial broadcast television industry, today issued the following statement from EVP & Chief Marketing Officer, Abby Auerbach of the TVB:
"Mobile is all the rage at CES 2013 where technology developers and device manufacturers are furthering the evolution of a mobile and second-screen connected world. Within this world, the rapid adoption of Mobile Digital Television is allowing consumers to screen shift their TV viewing, in real time, from in-home HD TVs, to tablets, smartphones and in-vehicle infotainment systems thereby enabling their mobile lifestyles to synch with the broadcast TV news and content they desire.
Within this world, the rapid adoption of Mobile Digital Television is allowing consumers to screen shift their TV viewing, in real time, from in-home HD TVs, to tablets and smartphones thereby enabling their mobile lifestyles to synch with the broadcast TV news and content they desire. Television broadcasters' rollout of Mobile DTV via Dyle and MyDTV is gaining momentum on smartphones and tablets and companies supporting this initiative, including Metro PCS, RCA and Samsung is proof of the leadership role local television broadcasters are taking in screen shifted television."
TVB is the not-for-profit trade association of America’s commercial broadcast television industry. Its members include television broadcast groups, advertising sales reps, syndicators, international broadcasters, associate members and over 500 individual television stations. TVB actively promotes local media marketing solutions to the advertising community, and in so doing works to develop advertising dollars for the medium’s multiple platforms, including on-air, website and mobile. TVB provides a diverse variety of tools and resources, including www.tvb.org, to support its members and to help advertisers make the best use of local ad dollars.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks