|By Business Wire||
|January 9, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
VMTurbo, the leading provider of intelligent workload management software for cloud and virtualized environments, today announced a record fourth quarter, capping a stellar FY12 with over 300 percent year-over-year growth and demonstrating significant momentum for its flagship product, Operations Manager. In addition to new product releases, new partnerships, and geographic expansion, VMTurbo experienced significant increases in top line revenue, existing customer growth, and new customer adoption across mid-market, enterprise, and service provider market segments.
“Through the course of this year, we have seen virtualization and cloud initiatives continuing to accelerate, with many of our customers on the path to achieving their 80+ percent virtualized goals,” said N. Louis Shipley, CEO of VMTurbo. “This evolution is forcing organizations to take a fresh look at IT operations requirements, existing processes and tools, and operational staff skill sets, which has led many companies to engage with VMTurbo for the first time—or expand on our existing relationship. It’s been a great year, and we believe our success is only the tip of the iceberg.”
The company’s 2012 accomplishments include:
- Achieving 300% growth in annual revenue, with Q4 results marking the company’s seventh consecutive quarter of top-line growth
- More than tripling the number of VMTurbo customers year-over-year
- Establishing strategic relationships with many of the top cloud service providers globally, including CSC, BT, Layered Tech, and OpSource that are using VMTurbo to optimize their cloud offerings
- Extending coverage into Central Europe, India and Japan, with anchor customers in each new geographical area
- Further expanding reach through the signing of several key distributors and resellers, including: Arrow, CDW and PC Connection in North America; Computacenter and Satisnet in EMEA; TrackITOnline, NetOne, Wysetek in ASEAN, Japan and India; and Emtec Group in South and Central America
- Delivering three new product releases, introducing features and capabilities that allow IT organizations a simpler, smarter way to control their virtualized data center
- Successfully deploying Operations Manager across a 40,000 virtual machine environment—one of our largest customer installations to date
- Broadening virtualization and cloud platform support with Citrix XenServer, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and CloudStack, augmenting our existing support for VMware and Microsoft hypervisors and cloud platforms, and adding application visibility and load balancer integration
- Achieving certification for Operations Manager as Vblock Ready for VCE Vblock systems
About Operations Manager
VMTurbo Operations Manager is the only solution on the market that understands application performance, resource utilization and capacity constraints in a virtualized data center, and is able to automatically adjust allocation to ensure service based on workload priority. While competitive solutions focus on monitoring thresholds, sending alerts for out-of-policy conditions, and relying on operational staff to troubleshoot and remedy issues, VMTurbo Operations Manager delivers greater control by taking a proactive, prescriptive and automated approach to managing workloads. To download VMTurbo Operations Manager, visit www.vmturbo.com/download.
For the latest news and information, engage with VMTurbo via:
VMTurbo delivers an Intelligent Workload Management solution for cloud and enterprise virtualization environments. VMTurbo’s patent-pending Economic Scheduling Engine dynamically adjusts resource allocation to meet workload service levels and business goals. The VMTurbo platform first launched in August 2010 and since that time more than 8,000 cloud service providers and enterprises worldwide have deployed the platform, including British Telecom, Omnicare and L-3 Communications. Using VMTurbo, our customers ensure that applications get the resources they need to operate reliably, while utilizing infrastructure and human resources in the most efficient way. For more information, visit www.vmturbo.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher