|By Marketwired .||
|January 9, 2013 08:53 AM EST||
LONDON -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Wall Street Active pro-traders will be assisting investors today on BHI, BAS, CREE and JBHT, and provide insight based on their extensive experience so that you can boost your stock portfolio on the short-term or the long-term. If you are a shareholder in any of these companies do not miss this once in a life time opportunity, as our trading experts can show how to turn $5,000 into $35,000.
Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) closed at $42.36 on Tuesday. BHI was downgraded recently by RBC Capital Markets. Speak with our pros today and see if they agree with this new rating for BHI. Sign up now at
Basic Energy Services Inc. (NYSE: BAS) closed at $11.74 on Tuesday. BAS was downgraded recently by Howard Weil. Speak with our pros today and see if they agree with this new rating for BAS. Sign up now at
Cree Inc. (NASDAQ: CREE) closed at $31.44 on Tuesday. CREE was downgraded recently by Canaccord Genuity. Speak with our pros today and see if they agree with this new rating for CREE. Sign up now at
J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc. (NASDAQ: JBHT) closed at $61.33 on Tuesday. JBHT was downgraded recently by Barclays. Speak with our pros today and see if they agree with this new rating for JBHT. Sign up now at
Disclaimer: WSA Financial is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this release is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. Our pro-traders only aim is to educate investors based on their experience, and to share their knowhow.
Ravi S. Kapur
Telecommunication, Information & Data Manager
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London