|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 08:52 AM EST||
MEMPHIS, Tenn., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Ballast Inc., (OTC: BB: GBLL) announced today that Bronson Sporting Goods, a Tennessee institution and leading sporting goods store for over 86 years, has installed Green Ballast's patented daylight harvesting fluorescent light ballasts in their new Memphis location.
"Being in the retail businesses, proper lighting is a key aspect of merchandizing," said Cliff Hunter, owner of Bronson Sporting Goods. "With GBLL's daylight harvesting ballast, we simply selected the light level we wanted in our store and the GBLL ballast maintains that light level while harvesting the ambient light in the room. For retailers like us, this generated substantial energy savings while keeping the required lighting environment established for successfully merchandizing our products."
GBLL's ballast is a direct replacement for the existing "standard ballast" and adjusts power consumption for each lighting fixture. It is a "plug and play" solution and has controls within each ballast, providing simple and efficient installation and ongoing maintenance.
"Utility providers are now offering control rebates on our ballast," said J. Kevin Adams, CEO of Green Ballast. "This makes the investment in our ballast similar to standard ballast but pays dividends immediately and for years to come."
About Green Ballast
Green Ballast Inc., an energy solutions company, headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, is an innovator, developer and marketer of energy efficient electronic ballasts for fluorescent fixtures in the commercial lighting industry. Green Ballast's patented daylight harvesting ballast technology utilizes an individual photo sensor that measures the amount of ambient daylight to reduce the amount of electrical current flowing to a light fixture thereby reducing lighting energy costs. Green Ballast's products are deployed during retrofit upgrades, new construction and remodeling work. Customers include electrical lighting product distributors, energy service companies, original equipment manufacturers, and real estate developers and managers who own and lease commercial real estate. To learn more about Green Ballast, please visit our website at www.greenballastinc.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements for Green Ballast reflect current expectations, as of the date of this press release, and involve certain risks and uncertainties. Forward looking statements include statements herein with respect to the company's successful execution of its business strategy. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward- looking statements as a result of various factors. Factors that could cause future results to materially differ from the recent results are described in form S-1 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 12, 2012.
SOURCE Green Ballast Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London