|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 08:45 AM EST||
CORONA, Calif., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AVT, Inc. (OTC Markets: AVTC) (www.autoretail.com) released an internal case study regarding the financial potential of their company-owned Marley Coffee Automated Stores, and the division's impact on total company revenues.
The systems allow consumers to obtain a freshly ground and brewed cup of the highly prized Marley Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, and are being built and owned by AVT for placement in high-traffic locations throughout the nation.
The report bases its primary assumptions on the following:
- Each Marley Coffee Automated Store will generate an average of $2000 revenue per month (range of $1500-$2500 per unit is expected). Assumption (1) is based on AVT's years of experience in both vending manufacturing and owning one of the most well regarded vending routes in the nation. This combined experience with similar name brands and products (beverage and coffee dispensing) allows AVT management to conclude that the $2000 per month figure is both realistic and attainable.
- AVT plans on placing 1,000 company-owned units during 2013. These units will be built continuously throughout the year, and installed on a monthly basis. Revenues will ramp up in a linear manner, with a year-end division revenue rate of $2 million per month.
- Forecast for year-end 2013 is that the Marley Coffee systems will add $12 million in new revenues. Forecast for year-end 2014 is that the Marley Coffee systems will add $24 million in revenues. New units will continue to be added as deemed appropriate for 2015 and beyond.
- Costs to build, deliver and market the full run of 1,000 systems is estimated at $5 million.
- Projected company revenues are forecast to be $50-$60 million by year-end 2014. AVT management believes that as the company reaches a critical mass, growth within the foreseeable future will continue at a similar pace.
- Total company revenues account for the following:
- Existing and projected orders from current customers.
- A conservative expectation to receive the same amount of new business that "walks in the door" as in recent years.
- Revenues from the new Marley Coffee division.
- Revenues from new licensing and financing divisions
According to financial analyst Francis Gaskins, Editor-in-Chief of IPOdesktop.com and frequent contributor to Bloomberg Television and CNBC, AVT is currently under valued and should be trading around $10 based on the above. Additionally, if the company can meet their stated goals, the company's stock should be in the $15-$20 range.
"AVT's Top line revenue has grown on average 45% per year for the past five years, and continues to increase on a quarterly basis as of the nine months ended September 2012," Gaskins stated. "The company continues to generate solid quarterly profits, and based on AVT's industry leadership role and backlog, IPOdesktop believes AVTC is undervalued at the current price."
For more information on AVT, please call 800-240-5175 or visit the website at www.autoretail.com.
About AVT, Inc:
AVT, Inc. is a leading developer of automated and self-service retailing systems. AVT is able to work with any size company to design a custom automated retailing solution that drives traffic, increases sales, improves security, and lowers overhead. With an in-house design team, software developers, mechanical engineers and on-site manufacturing, AVT can take projects from concept to completion with speed, economy and ingenuity.
AVT's stock is traded through the OTC Markets, Ticker Symbol: AVTC
The financial guidance above was not prepared with a view toward complying with the guidelines established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants with respect to prospective financial information, but, in the view of our management, was prepared on a reasonable basis, reflects the best currently available estimates and judgments, and presents, to the best of management's knowledge and belief, the assumptions on which we base our financial guidance.
However, this information is not fact and should not be relied upon as being necessarily indicative of future results, and we undertake no obligation to release publicly the results of any future revisions we may make to this financial information to reflect events or circumstances after the this press release.
Neither our independent auditors nor any other independent accountants have compiled, examined or performed any procedures with respect to the prospective financial information contained herein, nor have they expressed any opinion or any other form of assurance on such information or its achievability, and they assume no responsibility for, and disclaim any association with, the prospective financial guidance information.
Safe Harbor Statement
The following Safe Harbor Statement applies to all our press releases.
"This press release contains forward-looking statements, particularly as related to, among other things, the business plans of the Company, statements relating to goals, plans and projections regarding the Company's financial position and business strategy. The words or phrases "believe," "think", "should" or similar expressions are intended to identify "forward-looking statements." These forward-looking statements fall within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934 and are subject to the safe harbor created by these sections. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements are based on current expectations, involve known and unknown risks, a reliance on third parties for information, transactions or orders that may be cancelled, and other factors that may cause our actual results, performance or achievements, or developments in our industry, to differ materially from the anticipated results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The Company cautions readers not to place undue reliance on such statements. The Company does not undertake, and the Company specifically disclaims any obligation, to update any forward-looking statements to reflect occurrences, developments, unanticipated events or circumstances after the date of such statement. Actual results may differ materially from the Company's expectations and estimates.
SOURCE AVT, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher