|By Business Wire||
|January 9, 2013 08:45 AM EST||
Guidance Software Inc. (NASDAQ:GUID), the World Leader in Digital Investigations™, announced today the appointment of Vincent Schiavo as the company’s Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales. In his new role, Schiavo will be responsible for generating revenue growth across all Guidance Software sales channels and markets worldwide.
“Vince has an outstanding track record of driving significant revenue growth for security software companies,” said Victor Limongelli, President and CEO of Guidance Software. “We’re extremely pleased that he’s bringing his deep expertise in enterprise, channel, federal government, and international sales to Guidance Software at a time when we’re poised for further expansion.”
A veteran of the software industry, Schiavo most recently served as CEO of DeviceLock. Previously, he was Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales for LogLogic, and he spent almost seven years as Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Marketing for Secure Computing Corporation, where he drove revenue growth from $36 million to nearly $300 million, prior to that company’s acquisition by McAfee. He holds a computer science degree from the University of Maryland.
About Guidance Software, Inc.
Guidance Software is recognized worldwide as the industry leader in digital investigative solutions. Its EnCase® platform, with more than 40,000 licenses distributed worldwide, provides the foundation for government, corporate and law enforcement organizations to conduct thorough, network-enabled, and court-validated computer investigations of any kind, such as responding to e-discovery requests, conducting internal investigations, responding to regulatory inquiries, or performing data and compliance auditing--all while maintaining the integrity of the data. The EnCase Enterprise platform is used by numerous federal, civilian and defense agencies, more than 65 of the Fortune 100, and thousands attend Guidance Software's renowned training programs annually. For more information about Guidance Software, visit www.guidancesoftware.com.
EnCase®, EnScript®, FastBloc®, EnCE®, EnCEP®, CaseCentral®, CaseCentral eDiscovery Cloud®, Guidance Software™ and Tableau™ are registered trademarks or trademarks owned by Guidance Software in the United States and other jurisdictions and may not be used without prior written permission. All other trademarks and copyrights referenced in this press release are the property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London