|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 07:18 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) market to reach US$9.84 billion by 2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing need for an uninterrupted power supply. The Global UPS market has also been witnessing an increasing number of mergers and acquisitions. However, the increasing cost of raw materials could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Uninterruptible Power Supply Market, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global UPS market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Schneider Electric SA, Emerson Electric Co., and Eaton Corp.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Riello S.p.A., Toshiba Corp., Swelect Energy Systems Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., GE Co., and TDK Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and what will the growth rate be?
What are the key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary 02. Introduction 03. Market Coverage Market Overview Product Offerings 04. Market Landscape 04.1 Market Size and Forecast 04.2 Product Segmentation 04.3 End-user Segmentation 04.4 Five Forces Analysis 05. Geographical Segmentation 06. Vendor Landscape 07. Buying Criteria 08. Market Growth Drivers 09. Drivers and their Impact 10. Market Challenges 11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges 12. Market Trends 13. Key Vendor Analysis 13.1 Schneider Electric SA Business Overview SWOT Analysis 13.2 Emerson Electric Co. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 13.3 Eaton Corp. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global UPS Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global UPS Market by Product Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 3: Global UPS market by End-user Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global UPS Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 5: Global UPS Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
To order this report:Electric_power_energy Industry: Global Uninterruptible Power Supply Market 2011-2015
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher