|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 07:14 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Pump market in China to grow at a CAGR of 10.69 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand among process manufacturing industries. The Pump market in China has also been witnessing the development of end-to-end solutions. However, the need for increased investment could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Pump Market in China 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on China; it also covers the Pump market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are FengQiu Group Co. Ltd., Shanghai East Pump (Group) Co. Ltd., Tianjin Rongheng Group Co. Ltd., and Shanghai KaiQuan Pump (Group) Co. Ltd.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Anhui Sanlian Pump Industry Co. Ltd., Robbins & Myers Inc., ITT Corp., Flowserve Corp., KSB AG, Sulzer Ltd., Grundfos A/S, and Ebara Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and what will the growth rate be?
What are the key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
04.1 Market Size and Forecast
04.2 Product Segmentation
04.3 Centrifugal Pump Market in China
04.4 Rotary Pump Market in China
04.5 Reciprocating Pump Market in China
04.6 Diaphragm Pump Market in China
04.7 Turbine Pump market in China
04.8 Oilfield Pump Market in China
04.9 End-user Segmentation
04.10 Five Forces Analysis
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
11. Market Trends
12. Key Vendor Analysis
12.1 FengQiu Group Co. Ltd.
12.2 Shanghai East Pump (Group) Co. Ltd.
12.3 Tianjin Rongheng Group Co. Ltd.
12.4 Shanghai KaiQuan Pump (Group) Co. Ltd.
13. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Pump Market in China 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Product Segments in Pump Market in China
Exhibit 3: Pump Market in China by Product Segmentation 2011 (percentage)
Exhibit 4: Centrifugal Pump Market in China 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 5: Rotary Pump Market in China 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 6: Reciprocating Pump Market in China 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: Diaphragm Pump Market in China 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 8: Turbine Pump Market in China 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 9: Oilfield Pump Market in China 2011-2015 (US$ billion
Exhibit 10: Pump Market in China by End-user Segmentation 2011
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London