|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 07:13 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Organic Electronics market to grow at a CAGR of 31.5 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the demand for cost-effective materials. The Global Organic Electronics market has also been witnessing the increasing investment in R&D. However, the low conductivity property of the organic electronics could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Organic Electronics Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Organic Electronics market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are AGC Seimi Chemical Co. Ltd., BASF Future Business GmbH, Merck KGaA, and Poly-Optical Products Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and what will the growth rate be?
What are the key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
TechNavio's research portfolio in the Hardware series includes reports on the Smartphone Market, GPS Market, RFID Market, NFC Market, MEMS Market, PCB Market, OLED Market, DRAM Market, Barcode Scanner Market, Smart Card Market, POS Market, Microcontrollers Market, NAND Flash Market.
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
04.1 Market Size and Forecast
04.2 Value Chain
04.3 End-user Segmentation
04.4 Five Forces Analysis
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Vendor Landscape
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
13.1 AGC Seimi Chemical Co. Ltd.
13.2 BASF Future Business GmbH
13.3 Merck KGaA
13.4 Poly-Optical Products Inc.
14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Organic Electronics Market 2011-2015 (US$ in billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Organic Electronics Market by End-user Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 3: Global Organic Electronics Market by Geographical Segmentation by Consumption 2011
Exhibit 4: Global Organic Electronics Market by Geographical Segmentation by Production 2011
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks