|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
HAIFA, Israel, January 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
WiseSec, a leading provider of indoor location-based services and mobility customer experiences, announced today that "Moscow", a prominent shopping center in the Russian capital, has selected the WiseSec mobility customer experience solution to improve merchant visibility and increase profitability. Consumers will enjoy personalized micro-location based coupons and promotions, as well as navigation to required shopping destinations throughout the center.
"Located near the center of the city, and hosting around 5000 retailers, "Moscow" is one of the biggest commercial centers of Moscow," said Mr. Mihail Voronin, a management member of the mall. "We deliver over 35,000 shopping trips every day, and with the WiseSec location-based capabilities we can now ensure more convenient shopping trips for our customers."
WiseBy, the WiseSec mobility customer experience solution, provides retailers with the ability to deliver effortless mobility shopping experiences to their consumers, covering a full shopping cycle from check-in to check-out, including personalized check-in, precise shelf-level coupons, indoor navigation, self-help, NFC-like experience without NFC, personalized check-out, and a complete in-store traffic pattern analysis for the retailers.
"Today's consumers are empowered by online mobile connectivity as they shop, with their mobile devices becoming an effective shopping companion, enabling them to make informed decisions. While this reality increases retailers' challenges in the face of an ever-growing stream of information and competition, it also presents a huge opportunity," said Asaf Toledano, WiseSec VP of Business Development, Marketing, and Sales. "With our solution, "Moscow" shopping center and its retailers will be able to deliver an insightful, contextual, and uniquely tailored mobility shopping experience to each of their customers."
Founded in 2011, WiseSec is a privately-held company, committed to redefining the future of mobility customer experiences.
Based on its patent-pending technology, WiseSec develops, markets, and deploys advanced mobile platform micro-location solutions for the security, defense, and retail industries, with special expertise in indoor and outdoor location tracking, mobile security, data loss prevention, mobile cyber-protection, and mobility customer experience technologies.
WiseSec's cutting edge, field-proven solutions provide its customers with the most advanced, cost effective, and secure mobility experiences available today.
Mr. Asaf Toledano, VP Business Development
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London