|By Business Wire||
|January 9, 2013 05:15 AM EST||
If you want project managers and business analysts to adopt new tools and processes, a training class is only part of the answer. Here’s the issue: Using freshly-learned skills may not feel comfortable or efficient at first, creating a huge temptation to fall back on old methods and postpone adoption of new ones. The longer the postponement, the greater the risk of forgetting workshop content. To help employees translate classroom learning into improved on-the-job performance, Colorado-based Systemation launches a new suite of services today: Workshop-to-Workplace.
“Employees need accountability, reminders, guidance and management support to make the transition from old processes to new ones,” says Ben Snyder, Systemation’s CEO. “They need encouragement to persevere through the learning curve. Workshop-to-Workplace creates this support system.” The suite, designed to make sure training sticks, includes:
- Employee accountability agreements.
- Performance Booster™ Emails, to guide employees in applying selected principles on-the-job.
- Ask My PM Coach and Ask My BA Coach: a 24/7 online tool that project managers can consult when they want to review a concept or get advice on an unfamiliar project management situation.
- 1-on-1 Virtual Coaching, which pairs employees with project management and business analysis experts to accelerate skill adoption.
- Manager support, to help bosses reinforce workshop concepts.
“The goal,” explains Snyder, “is to help employees expand their capabilities quickly, while getting real work accomplished. Project managers and business analysts transition smoothly from old practices to new ones, and measurably improve their project results.”
Systemation is a results-driven training and consulting company that optimizes the performance of individuals and organizations by instilling practical, project-related processes and techniques across the enterprise. With unparalleled expertise in project management, business analysis and agile development, we help transform the way people perform to maximize overall business success.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks