|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 05:13 AM EST||
LONDON, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A diverse set of forces - such as government investments under health transformation programme and the consolidation of middle class and high disease burden - will help Turkey stay among top attractive countries in the healthcare market. This briefing will investigate the landscape of an industry that will grow from $21.7 billion of 2011 to $29.6 billion in 2015.
This briefing will benefit healthcare service providers, medical technologies providers, medical devices manufacturers, distributors, pharmaceutical companies and all other institutions operating in vertical sectors, by discussing emerging trends and providing forward projections for the Turkish healthcare industry.
Why You Should Attend
- Obtain an overview of the Turkish healthcare system, healthcare reform and infrastructure
- Understand the main drivers and restraints by 2015
- Identify growth opportunities in healthcare industry segments
"The total healthcare market in Turkey is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2%, boosted by the healthcare transformation program that implemented hospital modernisation, increasing access to funding and private sector expansion. By 2015, Turkey's healthcare spending will reach $62.7 billion, positioning the country as a strong investment destination for healthcare", observes Healthcare Research Analyst Hilal Cura.
For more information on Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/svcg.pag/HC00
To receive a recorded version of the briefing, please send an email to email@example.com with your contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +39.02.4851 6133
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher