|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
DUBLIN, January 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
CommProve has continued to witness solid momentum in 2012 with a fourth year running of 25% CAGR revenue growth; a substantially expanded customer base; a broader product portfolio as well as the announcement of key strategic channel partnerships in high-growth markets such as South America.
Over the past year, CommProve's revenue and order intake continued at a very strong pace, as a result of continued development of the business with current customers and several new multi-million dollar customer contracts in key growth markets in Africa and South America.
"2012 was another strong year for CommProve in terms of revenue growth, but also with the number of strategic customer wins we've enjoyed, as well as the expansion of our product portfolio with much expanded support, for example, for LTE," said Dr. Lars Pedersen, CommProve CEO. "We're looking forward to 2013 and continuing to work with our customers and partners to lead innovation in real-time network management."
Other key milestones for CommProve in 2012 included winning the Broadband Traffic Management award for the 'Most Effective Solution for Integrating RAN Awareness into Policy Management' and expansion of the CommProve Insight product portfolio with CommProve Video Insight and CommProve Voice Insight.
For more information on CommProve click here.
CommProve enables mobile network operators (MNOs) to control financial performance, quality of experience and network performance using real-time cell awareness. The CommProve NetLedge platform provides real-time data acquisition and mediation while the CommProve Insight application suite collects and analyzes network usage information and integrates it with business rules and subscriber data to enable operators to maximize both customer satisfaction and profitability.
Headquartered in Ireland, and privately held since it was founded in 1996, CommProve customers include H3G, Telecom Italia, TIM Brazil and Vodacom. For additional information please visit http://www.commprove.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher