|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
LONDON, January 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
It has been reported that the busiest time for online dating sites is the period in between Boxing Day and New Year's Eve, when many single people respond to the festive atmosphere associated with the holiday season. The surge of activity on dating sites such as Relationship.com drives considerable growth in the industry.
Online dating sites have increased their functionality a great deal in recent years and this is thought to be one of the reasons behind the major increase in activity during the holidays. Single people have become aware of the fact that they can connect with people in different ways very quickly and very easily.
The team at Relationship.com have introduced all sorts of features to improve the convenience and the fun of the online dating experience such as the forth coming star sign dating section. At this time of year, the infrastructure is also refined to cope with the influx of new members and the activity brought about by the increased number of users.
The week between Boxing Day and New Year's Eve is an important period for single people who are interested in starting new relationships because it is a time when many are reassessing their attitudes to life and love. It's also a time when the evidence of loving relationships is particularly visible.
The team at Relationship.com are encouraging people to try something new in order to find a partner this season and to do so in a safe and comfortable environment. The increase in people using online dating sites at this time of year often means members have a greater chance of meeting someone they connect with.
People interested in learning more about online dating are advised to visit http://www.relationship.com where they can set up a free account and enjoy access to expert advice.
Relationship.com is a member of Dating Factory - the world's most extensive dating network boasting millions of active members globally - and it has an excellent track record of making matches that last.
SOURCE Dating Factory
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher