|By JCN Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 09:37 PM EST||
Dot has organized this educational seminar course on commodity markets to cultivate an understanding of global commodity markets and how they affect our daily lives and how they correlate with other financial markets as well as having the students recognize the importance of commodity markets in the global economy and in society. As the largest commodity futures broker in Japan, Dot is utilizing its expertise in global commodity markets to educate university students on the workings and importance of commodity markets.
Jin Funada, President of Dot Commodity, Inc. said, "While stock markets are "huge local", commodity markets are "little global". They affect all of our lives. Dot is proud to utilize our expertise in commodity markets to help educate university students on the role and importance that commodity markets play in the global economy."
The education seminar series will continue in 2013 with new topics and industry experts slated to give lectures to the students.
Please click the link below to see a short clip of the 2nd seminar.
2nd Seminar Details
Date: Saturday, December 22nd, 2012, 13:00-16:00
Instructor: Mr. Ryosuke Okazaki, President, Market-Analyze
- Tokyo University Investment Circle, "Agents"
- Hitotsubashi University Investment Circle, "TOWALY"
Theme: "Understanding the correlation between commodity, stock, and currency markets"
About Dot Commodity
Dot Commodity is Japan's largest and fastest growing commodity futures broker with headquarters in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo. Dot offers a global reach with almost 24 hour electronic trading availability as a Clearing Member of the Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM), the Tokyo Grain Exchange (TGE) and a Trading Member of Singapore Exchange (SGX) Derivative Markets. Dot also offers commodity futures products from CME Group, ICE Europe and ICE U.S. along with OTC brokerage services and CFD (Contract for Difference) products. Dot caters to both individual and corporate clientele which currently includes proprietary trading firms, commercial oil companies, global trading houses and financial asset managers. For further information, please visit our website at: www.commodity.co.jp/english .
Source: Dot Commodity
Miho Eriguchi, Public Relations +81-3-5447-3022 E-mail: email@example.com For service inquiry: Product Information (Customer Service) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2013 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. www.japancorp.net
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher