|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 09:22 PM EST||
DAKAR, Senegal, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For the Orange Africa Cup of Nations held in South Africa in 2013, StarAfrica.com has pulled out all the stops to make sure all internet users enjoy the competition.
- a team of sports journalists based in South Africa to bring you live and exclusive coverage of the events, and recapture the atmosphere in the host cities;
- videos made on location featuring the day's events;
- a news feed including the latest items available on Twitter and Facebook;
- all matches with live text commentary, introducing the teams and their players, with live commentary of the matches, statistics and analysis after the game, along with interviews with the players and coaches;
- a photo gallery to relive the action and feel the atmosphere;
- a team of sports reporters and supporters in various African countries, providing articles and analysis of the competition;
- supporters, get ready for our Orange AFCON 2013 fan kit, with games to support your team, a supporter wallpaper for download, and the online Mexican wave.
- vote for your "favourite player" throughout the competition,
Who will win the 2013 Orange Africa Cup of Nations? Will the Zambians hold onto their title? Or will it be the Ivorian Elephants? Perhaps the host country - the Bafana Bafana? Or another team of champions?
With three teams of journalists based in Africa, StarAfrica.com provides exclusive articles throughout the year, making it a benchmark website on African football.
StarAfrica.com covers all the major sports events across Africa (most notably the competitions of the African Football Confederation) and follows more than 20 national African championships. And to appeal to as wide an audience as possible, StarAfrica.com is available in English, French and Arabic.
StarAfrica.com is Orange's entertainment website providing content for all African countries. StarAfrica.com is the 'the' website for young people in Africa, with its two flagship channels, football and education. In all StarAfrica.com provides 7 channels, on news, football, more sports, music, education, jobs and the shop.
Visit our website here: www.StarAfrica.com
Facebook and Twitter: Star_Africa
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher