|By Marketwired .||
|January 8, 2013 09:13 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Versatile Systems Inc. (TSX VENTURE:VV) announces the results of its annual general and special meeting, which was held earlier today.
The shareholders elected John Hardy, Alessandro Benedetti, Malcolm Clay, Fraser Atkinson, Kais Laouiti and Bertrand des Pallieres as directors of the Company.
The shareholders also approved the stock option plan and appointed Deloitte & Touche LLP as the Company's auditors for the ensuing fiscal year.
Versatile provides business solutions that enable companies to improve sales, marketing and distribution of their products. Versatile also provides information technology services for the implementation, maintenance and security of mission-critical computer environments. Versatile has the ability to architect solutions involving both proprietary and third party components. For more information: www.versatile.com.
This document may contain forward-looking statements relating to Versatile's operations or to the environment in which it operates, which are based on Versatile's operations, estimates, forecasts and projections. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict or are beyond Versatile's control. A number of important factors including those set forth in other public filings could cause actual outcomes and results to differ materially from those expressed in these forward-looking statements. Consequently, readers should not place any undue reliance on such forward-looking statements. In addition, these forward-looking statements relate to the date on which they are made. Versatile disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Versatile Systems Inc.
Chairman and CEO
1-800-262-1633 or International: 001-206-979-6760
Versatile Systems Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher