|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 09:00 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- STEELIO® is proud to announce that it has launched its new line of racing-inspired retrograde chronograph watches. The first model available is the UBERSPEED™ Retrograde Chronograph watch in five different colors and accents.
With this initiative, and thanks to the ever growing number of watch collectors worldwide, STEELIO® has created an affordable retrograde chronograph watch. STEELIO® offers its line of watches at a mid-level price range, with many of the same features and quality craftsmanship of the established luxury watch brands, all the while embodying its own unique style and characteristics.
Retrograde watch hands sweep a segment of a circle before springing back to their initial position to begin their movement again. Their visual choreography is an inspiration for highly spectacular dials. Retrograde hands lend themselves to all types of indication, for example the hour, minute, second and date. The retrograde movement is especially impressive with quick-moving indications such as the seconds.
The STEELIO® collection of watches are created from 316L surgical stainless steel combined with other innovative and unique materials such as aluminum, carbon fiber and silicone rubber. Designs inspired from racing, aviation and marine seek to capture a wide array of styles which range from traditional horological influences to the evolution of modern design.
STEELIO® watches are designed to attract watch enthusiasts, as well as pragmatic wearers. With the hypoallergenic qualities of its surgical stainless steel design, individuals with allergies or skin sensitivity to certain metal elements find it a great benefit that they can wear a STEELIO® watch with lasting comfort.
Steelio, Inc. is a designer and distributor of the STEELIO® brand of fine watches, headquartered in San Francisco, California, U.S.A. with additional offices in London, U.K. and Tokyo, Japan. The company was launched in 2012 by its CEO, Henry Horn, an investor and watch aficionado who was inspired to create an American brand of fine watches that would appeal globally to all demographics alike. STEELIO® timepieces are marketed globally in over 12 countries and are available for sale online at Steelio.com and through authorized dealers worldwide.
Media Contact: Steelio Media Relations Dept. Steelio, Inc., +1.800.906.7179, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Steelio, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London