|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 06:41 PM EST||
FREMONT, Calif., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Swagelok Northern California, a Swagelok® sales and service center serving businesses in northern California and northwestern Nevada, will present a free webinar January 17th on how to select the correct size of pressure regulator for a particular job. The live presentation will be conducted at 10 a.m. PT via WebEx by Swagelok field engineer Eric Kayla. Those registering for the webinar will also have an opportunity to ask questions of Kayla immediately after the presentation.
This is the second in a series of webinars on regulators hosted by Swagelok Northern California. The first, in October, covered regulator basics. This second webinar will look at flow curves as a way of understanding the range of conditions under which a regulator will perform well.
SIZING AFFECTS PERFORMANCE
"Putting the wrong regulator into service means, at best, getting lower performance than you could. At worst, the regulator won't be able to do its job at all," Kayla says.
While Swagelok Northern California plans to record the webinar and post it online, live participation allows registered attendees to follow up with questions. Those who register will also get a free publication, "Pressure Reducing Regulators: A Guide to Finding the Right Fit."
- Articles: Browse blog articles by our team members
- Downloads: Access catalogs, bulletins, and guides
- Events: See upcoming events and event recordings
- Training: Keep abreast of the latest fluid system technology
- Videos: Watch Tech Tip Videos on Swagelok components
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Eric Kayla joined Swagelok 17 years ago. He started at the Solon, Ohio, headquarters as a laboratory engineer, working on high-purity fittings and pipe fittings. Then he switched over to new-product development. Eventually, he also put in some time in assembly engineering and assembly supervising. In 2005, after earning a master's degree in engineering at University of Akron, he moved to San Diego and became a field engineer. Today Eric travels the West in three countries. In the United States, his territory includes everything from the Pacific Coast inland to New Mexico, Colorado and Wyoming. He handles Alaska and Hawaii too. In Canada, his territory is Manitoba and west. And to the south, he handles Mexico's Baja Peninsula. He spends at least half his time on the road, meeting customers and discussing their needs. While he is well versed on the entire Swagelok product line, Eric has a particular interest in regulators.
ABOUT SWAGELOK NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Northern California and northwestern Nevada businesses choose Swagelok® components for their unparalleled reliability -- and choose Swagelok Northern California for our consistent customer support, technical expertise, and product availability. We have particular strength serving businesses in the alternative energy, biopharmaceutical, food beverage dairy, petrochemical, and semiconductor industries.
Swagelok Northern California serves the California counties of Alameda, Madera, San Mateo, Alpine, Marin, Santa Clara, Amador, Mariposa, Santa Cruz, Butte, Mendocino, Shasta, Calaveras, Merced, Sierra, Colusa, Modoc, Siskiyou, Contra Costa, Mono, Solano, Del Norte, Monterey, Sonoma, El Dorado, Napa, Stanislaus, Fresno, Nevada, Sutter, Glenn, Placer, Tehama, Humboldt, Plumas, Trinity, Inyo, Sacramento, Tulare, Kings, San Benito, Tuolumne, Lake, San Francisco, Yolo, Lassen, San Joaquin, and Yuba; and the northwestern Nevada counties of Carson City, Humboldt, Storey, Churchill, Lyon, Washoe, Douglas, Mineral, Esmeralda, and Pershing.
Media Contact: Fiona Hughes B2B Communications, 925-672-9547, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks