|By Marketwire .||
|January 8, 2013 06:35 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- Alex Dolgonos advises that on January 7, 2013, 6138241 Canada Inc., a corporation associated with him ("6138241"), entered into an agreement to sell 8,500,000 common shares of Unique Broadband Systems, Inc. ("UBS") to Niketo Co. Ltd. at a price of $0.03 per share, for aggregate cash consideration of $255,000.00.
Upon completion of the transaction described above, 6138241 will no longer hold common shares of UBS.
An affiliate of 6138241 also associated with Mr. Dolgonos, 2064818 Ontario Inc. ("2064818") owns approximately 3.01% of the issued and outstanding common share of UBS.
Mr. Dolgonos' holdings in UBS are for investment purposes. He may increase or decrease his investments in UBS depending on market conditions or any other relevant factors.
A copy of the Early Warning Report disclosing the transaction is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks