|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 05:16 PM EST||
Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL) today announced that its Annual Stockholder Meeting will be held on January 24, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) at the Renaissance Vinoy Golf Club in St. Petersburg, Florida. At the meeting Jabil stockholders will vote on the election of nine nominees to its board of directors, the ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as its independent registered certified public accounting firm, an advisory vote on executive compensation, an amendment to increase the size of the Jabil Circuit, Inc. 2011 Stock Award and Incentive Plan and such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
This meeting will include a management presentation and question-and-answer session and will be webcast live on the Internet at http://www.jabil.com beginning at 10:00 a.m. (ET). An archived webcast of this meeting will be available at http://www.jabil.com/investors/ from January 24, 2013 at approximately 1:30 p.m. (ET).
Jabil is an electronic product solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, manufacturing and aftermarket product management services to global electronics and technology companies. Offering complete product supply chain management from facilities in 29 countries, Jabil provides comprehensive, individualized-focused solutions to customers in a broad range of industries. Jabil common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol, “JBL”. Further information is available on Jabil’s website: jabil.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks