|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 04:20 PM EST||
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synaptics® Incorporated (NASDAQ: SYNA), a leading developer of human interface solutions, announced today that it will report financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 on Thursday, January 24, 2013, after the close of market. The company will host a corresponding conference call for analysts and investors at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET), during which management may discuss forward-looking information.
To participate on the live call, analysts and investors should dial 1-877-941-1427 at least ten minutes prior to the call. Synaptics will also offer a live and archived webcast of the conference call, accessible from the "Investor Relations" section of the company's Web site (http://investor.shareholder.com/synaptics/.) A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available until 8:59 pm PT on Monday, January 28, 2013 by dialing 1-800-406-7325 and entering the passcode: 4588191.
As a leading developer of human interface solutions which enhance the user experience, Synaptics provides the broadest touch solutions portfolio in the industry. The ClearPad™ family supports touchscreen solutions for devices ranging from entry-level mobile phones to flagship premium smartphones, tablets and notebook PCs. The TouchPad™ family, including ClickPad™ and ForcePad™, is integrated into the majority of today's notebook PCs. Synaptics' wide portfolio also includes ThinTouch™ supporting thin and light keyboard solutions, as well as key technologies for next generation touch-enabled video and display applications.
(NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com
For more information contact:
The Blueshirt Group
SOURCE Synaptics Incorporated
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?