|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 04:16 PM EST||
KANSAS CITY, Mo., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ty Carter, an experienced aviation risk management executive and pilot has joined the Lockton Global Aviation Group in the insurance broker's Kansas City office as Producer. Carter will be responsible for advising clients on risk management, insurance, and developing new business opportunities.
"Ty Carter adds depth to our experienced aviation team and will provide our clients with terrific insights and risk management advice," said Ron Lockton, President of Lockton's Kansas City property and casualty operations. "He understands the insurance and business issues that aircraft owners, corporate flight departments, fixed based operators, and original equipment manufacturers in aviation face."
Carter joins Lockton from Lance Toland Associates where he advised aviation clients on aviation insurance and risk management for seven years. He also has been active in the Pilatus Owners and Pilots Association (POPA) as a board advisor, board chairman, and board member for the past decade.
Carter is an active pilot for more than 20 years, specializing in Pilatus aircraft. He earned the Pilot of the Year award from Angel Flight Central in 1999 for flying people in need with medical issues more than 300,000 miles. The American Red Cross recognized him in 2001 for his assistance as a pilot after the 9/11 attack. He is also a volunteer with Junior Achievement. He attended Kansas State University and participated in the University of Kansas and Washburn University Executive MBA program.
Lockton's Kansas City office is located at 444 W. 47th Street, Suite 900, Kansas City, Mo. Ty Carter can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 816-960-9541.
More than 4,450 professionals at Lockton provide 15,000 clients around the world with employee benefits, insurance, and risk management services that improve their businesses. From its founding in 1966 in Kansas City, Missouri, Lockton has attracted entrepreneurial professionals who have driven its growth to become the largest privately held insurance broker in the world and 9th largest overall. Independent researcher Greenwich Associates awarded Lockton its Service Excellence Award for risk management for large companies. For four consecutive years, Business Insurance has recognized Lockton as a "Best Place to Work in Insurance." To see the latest insights from Lockton's experts, check Lockton Market Update.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London